M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Wheels | Tires | Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

08-26-2012, 07:21 AM   #1
PappSchlumpf
Private
Rep
Drives: M5 F10

I've just ordered my new M5 a couple of weeks ago, I did it without Test Driving it... perhaps crazy... but I did it only after testing many other cars like the new 911 Carrera S and the very new Maserati Gran Turismo Sport right at the factory in Modena... I did finally tested the M5 yesterday in Bornem Belgium BMW Driving Center. I am stoked with the car! It's amazing... I had the chance to get a demo with a Professional Driver... and I can tell you that you can have lots of fun once you know how to drive such a monster to the limit!

I wanted to let you guys know that the Ceramic Brakes are now available at the modest price of 8K Euros ... rated to last 200k KMs (if you don't go to the track, as my co-pilot kindly told me)

I decided to keep the normal discs, but I am sure some of you guys out there will start ordering Ceramic very soon.

This is my first post, but will be coming back with pictures once I pick the car at the Werk in Munchen around mid-november.

Cheers!
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
fyim
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E92

Congrats for your car
Good to know about ceramics as in Dec i will order mine and get the ccb's also
Appreciate 0