E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Atlanta Motorsports Park BMW Club Tour - Saturday March 16, 2013 11AM

02-27-2013, 10:28 AM   #1
dce93atl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 Buick Enclave "Leather"

Garage List
Atlanta Motorsports Park BMW Club Tour - Saturday March 16, 2013 11AM

For those of you that missed it last year it is back! AMP has been gracious enough to invite all the BMW Clubs out to tour Atlanta Motorsports Park. Lunch will be provided by ATLBIMMERS sponsor Solo Motorsports. We will tour the facility for free and we may also have a club challenge between ATLBIMMERS, A-Town M-Club and M-Atlanta on the kart track!. The tour last year was a blast!

*In order to attend you must RSVP to bruce@100mphlunch.com by March 12th with your full name and vehicle year, make and model. If anyone has an interest in doing hotlaps with an AMP member, please bring a SA2005 or newer helmet. Helmets are available for rental as well. ****Hot laps may be offered to non members for a small fee depending on how many AMP members are on the track that day. Bring a helmet just in case.****

If you have any additional questions please message me or post questions in the forum.

http://www.atlantamotorsportspark.com
20 Duck Thurmond Road, Dawsonville, Georgia 30534
atlbimmers@yahoo.com
Member of:ATLBIMMERS, M-ATLANTA, A-TOWN M-CLUB
Appreciate 0