E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Tulley BMW - Nashua, NH

07-18-2013, 12:34 AM   #1
techietaichi
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i Pre-LCI & 2010 X3

Tulley BMW - Nashua, NH

When I purchased my used E90 over a year ago, I first set out to find indies nearby and they're both very good as they modify and build BMW race cars, which gives me a lot of confidence in their ability to properly care for my bimmer. These are Schneller BMW in Newbury, MA and Turner Motorsport in Amesbury, MA. As enthusiasts, we many times will discount dealerships or what we sometimes refer to as "stealerships" due to the exorbitant prices they sometimes quote us. However, I didn't want to limit my options and although I was quite reluctant at first, I'm now very happy to take my car in to Tulley BMW in Nashua, NH when the cost in comparison to my indies dictates. That sounds odd, but as a "for instance", one indie sees fit to charge $140 for an oil change when Tulley charges $80. Of course neither is just an "oil change", but a $60 difference?

I've been to Tulley's I'd say 3-4 times; once for an oil change and complete inspection and the next 3 for items that were normal deficiencies related to my model. My primary SA, Keith, has done a superb job and has done his best to save me money where he could and when he could. So far he's saved me about 2-300 bucks. To be honest, I'd have never expected it from a dealership, but hey, I think I got lucky. Tulley's staff are always eager to help and are pleasant folks. They've always asked if I needed a loaner and the two times that I did, I only paid for what fuel I used and of the two times, one had to be sourced from a rental place, but Tulley flipped the bill. I didn't pay a dime.

If you do decide to wait while your car's getting done, Tulley's offers free Wi-Fi and that definitely helps if you've got business online to tend to or just want to surf the net to entertain yourself. Being a computard like myself, this makes the time sail by. Snacks and drinks are complimentary and they're not stingy either. Not to encourage people to "pig out", but I can recall a time when I took my two sons in with me, they tried to raid the snack counter and the receptionist said, "have at 'em". Bad answer. Their parts department is good too, but whether you have a great experience or an Ok one is dependent on who helps you. I did have one experience where I wanted to ask the guy, "Why are you working here?", but the other visits were great.

Though I've not purchased a car from Tulley's, their commitment to service as well as their eagerness to serve their customers right, prompts me to strongly consider buying from them when the time comes for another BMW. Their pricing seems decent enough and they've always got great stock. If any of you in the area ever consider a dealership for service(as I can't really comment on sales), consider checking out Tulley's in Nashua, I don't think you'll be disappointed.