E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Vishnu: A minute of your time if I may

07-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
ptwob311
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Vishnu: A minute of your time if I may

A few quick things.
1. Got my PROcede E-85 kit in and the car MOVES!!!!
On that note I want to take a minute to inform the group of a few things.
It was a simple install taking very little time. However my situation often puts me with limited time to work on the car etc. Due to no one's fault, just the timeline of shipping and having time off, I ended up putting the car together the night before a road trip home. A slight hick-up caused the necessity to have a Open Flash Tablet sent to me overnight.

2. Where I'm going with this is here; I often see people complaining about sub par treatment at restaurants etc, but rarely hear someone pull the manager etc aside and compliment good service. Shiv, Robert, and the guys at Vishnu, went above and beyond to help me.

Shiv was on the phone with me till 11pm on a Friday night ensuring that my car ran properly for the roadtrip home and ripping around with friends I see once a year. If that is not customer service at its finest I don’t know what is. Robert and the guys overnighted me a Flash Tablet; and Robert was on the phone with me several times walking me through some trouble shooting. None of which they had to do, they knew about me trying to get home and stepped up. To that I say a HUGE thank you to Shiv and the Vishnu team. Customer service is equally as important as the products we buy IMO and Vishnu will always have my business

3. This open flash tablet thing. I say it like that cause I am a pilot and need things simple... pull stick back, trees get small... push stick forward, tress get big kinda guy.
The tablet is a BREEZE to use and is super user friendly. I ended up buying the one that Vishnu sent me as it seems like a very worthwhile device to have for the price and being able to flash my DME whenever the need/desire arises. Plus all the new goodies and abilities that seem to be coming with it (that will have to be explained to me with crayons ). It was a VERY SIMPLE and EASY process. Again, I'm no rocket scientist but this thing is SIMPLE.

With that I’m off my soap box,
Thanks again Vishnu!
SOLD 2007 335i Sedan Titanium Silver Metallic

Last edited by ptwob311; 07-20-2013 at 04:02 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2013, 12:55 PM   #2
ZROFCKSGVN
Hi Hater
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Reckless

That...was no minute lol
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #3
OpenFlash
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Lot

Garage List
We're happy that you're happy with the our tune and service. Pleasure working with you
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #4
BimmerDave89
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptwob311
A few quick things.
1. Got my PROcede E-85 kit in and the car MOVES!!!!
On that note I want to take a minute to inform the group of a few things.
It was a simple install taking very little time. However my situation often puts me with limited time to work on the car etc. Due to no one's fault, just the timeline of shipping and having time off, I ended up putting the car together the night before a road trip home. A slight hick-up caused the necessity to have a Open Flash Tablet sent to me overnight.

2. Where I'm going with this is here; I often see people complaining about sub par treatment at restaurants etc, but rarely hear someone pull the manager etc aside and compliment good service. Shiv, Robert, and the guys at Vishnu, went above and beyond to help me.

Shiv was on the phone with me till 11pm on a Friday night ensuring that my car ran properly for the roadtrip home and ripping around with friends I see once a year. If that is not customer service at its finest I don’t know what is. Robert and the guys overnighted me a Flash Tablet; and Robert was on the phone with me several times walking me through some trouble shooting. None of which they had to do, they knew about me trying to get home and stepped up. To that I say a HUGE thank you to Shiv and the Vishnu team. Customer service is equally as important as the products we buy IMO and Vishnu will always have my business

3. This open flash tablet thing. I say it like that cause I am a pilot and need things simple... pull stick back, trees get small... push stick forward, tress get big kinda guy.
The tablet is a BREEZE to use and is super user friendly. I ended up buying the one that Vishnu sent me as it seems like a very worthwhile device to have for the price and being able to flash my DME whenever the need/desire arises. Plus all the new goodies and abilities that seem to be coming with it (that will have to be explained to me with crayons ). It was a VERY SIMPLE and EASY process. Again, I'm no rocket scientist but this thing is SIMPLE.

With that I’m off my soap box,
Thanks again Vishnu!
+1 I was emailing back and forth with them the other day and mentioned they're service has always been great for me and always help me when I'm in need...hell they're helping me now lol sending a free pin to me for my dme...still don't get why people bash they're customer service...
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2013, 08:48 PM   #5
Rombinhood@OpenFlash
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDave89 View Post
+1 I was emailing back and forth with them the other day and mentioned they're service has always been great for me and always help me when I'm in need...hell they're helping me now lol sending a free pin to me for my dme...still don't get why people bash they're customer service...
I can't speak for Vishnu's customer service personally. But the response I've been getting from OpenFlash users has been overwhelmingly positive. No doubt thanks to Vishnu's work on their spectacular OTS maps and unwavering customer service. On the "other" forum, I've seen some people say some rather disturbing things for no reason other than to defame and spread hate. I feel sorry for people who live their life with such ill-intention. I'm happy to see people here genuinely try to help each other and spread their knowledge to others. Hopefully this trend can continue
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2013, 06:51 AM   #6
Lunatic Fringe
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rombinhood@OpenFlash View Post
I can't speak for Vishnu's customer service personally. But the response I've been getting from OpenFlash users has been overwhelmingly positive. No doubt thanks to Vishnu's work on their spectacular OTS maps and unwavering customer service. On the "other" forum, I've seen some people say some rather disturbing things for no reason other than to defame and spread hate. I feel sorry for people who live their life with such ill-intention. I'm happy to see people here genuinely try to help each other and spread their knowledge to others. Hopefully this trend can continue
Don't worry Rombinhood, as the administrator of the other forum very eloquently put it, "when you're on the top, others want to take shots." Poor guy suffers from one of the worst cases of biblical 'plank in eye' syndrome I've ever come across.
Appreciate 0