F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Iphone keeps disconnecting
Extreme Powerhouse

02-22-2014, 05:46 AM   #1
CESIUM
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '18 X30i Msport, Carbon/Oyster

Iphone keeps disconnecting

My iPhone 5s will not stay on a call longer than 10 mins, the bluetooth just drops then I have to re-pair the phone.

I may be crazy, but I feel like it only happens when I use one of the key fobs.... anyone else experiencing this?

I have updated software on phone and car.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2014, 09:01 AM   #2
sparker92
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 Z4 35i & '04 X3 2.5i

I am experiencing this with music my iPhone 5S. When will start the car and the phone is paired and working fine for phone calls. But if bluetooth audio is enabled and its playing, sometimes it will only stay on for 15-20 seconds and then the phone completely disconnects it self. VERY frustrating. I had my combox controller checked, nothing wrong with it. I tried this with a friends android phone and had no problems at all. It seems to only happen with iPhones. If anyone knows any tricks or has any tips, please share. I know we are not the only ones experiencing this.
Appreciate 0