BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts

Closed Thread

03-03-2017, 06:26 AM   #1
E180M3
Rep
Drives: M6

BEWARE OF BUYER: s65M3_e92

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I listed a bottle of Dr. Color Chip touch up paint for sale which I paid $40 for and sold it to him for 50% off for $20. When he received it, he complained that it wasn't the kit and that I tried to mislead him even though I have all our PM's stating that it was for a bottle of touch up paint, not the clear coat, not the gloves or anything else that comes in a kit.

After explaining that to him through messaging, and quoting our conversations he is still trying to scam more money through paypal by LYING to paypal. Sellers beware, he may try to buy stuff from you and make you sound like a scammer or it's due to his poor english reading skills.

See evidence below.

No it's $45 shipped and paypal as gift to avoid fees or add 3% for fees. I also have a new bottle of Color Chip SSIII paint that was $40 and will sell for $20.

If you buy both I'll do $60 shipped vs $65. Let me know others are interested.
---End Quote---
I had dr. Colorchip for my space gray bmw 335 but i wasnt impressed with result. Can you let me know your honest experience on it? Does it hide chips well? How is color match?
---End Quote---

Once received I will ship out tomorrow via usps and will have a tracking number for you. Remember, please send as gift or add 3% paypal fees. Thank you.

Only the ambers are for sale now, pending sale on the touch up.
---End Quote---
I don't understand. You are making an offer/deal on both then you tell me it is pending sale. I was going to take them for $60 as you offered in the morning. Plus you are not responding fast. What is your last price shipped for the amber?
---End Quote---
It's $45 shipped for the ambers, you never said you wanted the touch up paint. But if you want both I'll ship them to you for $60 shipped. Paypal as a gift or add 3%. I have a life on the weekends hence not responding.
---End Quote---
Ok i will take both for 60. What is your paypal address?
---End Quote---
---End Quote---
Great i will send you payment shortly

Appreciate 0
      03-03-2017, 06:36 AM   #2
E180M3
Rep
Drives: M6

Buyer listed above stated to paypal I tried to sell him a kit which shows no mention of a kit. I asked the buyer to supply proof of me mentioning a kit because I have the PM's and he could not. He is trying to say that the 1oz. bottle that I sent him ($36 and $4.95 shipping) is not worth $20. I sent a link of the item showing the costs and now there is a freeze on the funds because he misunderstood, I even offered a refund once he sends it back and cover my shipping expenses.

Buyer is lying on paypal, keep your PM's with the scammer.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2017, 12:19 PM   #3
MShift
OG
Rep
Drives: MW '13 E92

All this over $20?
Appreciate 1
      03-03-2017, 12:34 PM   #4
The_Wood
Captain
Rep