BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

04-27-2017, 06:31 PM   #1
phxbenk
///M
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

2009 Bmw M3 E92

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2009 BMW M3 E92 with 69000mi
6spd Manual
Premium package
Technology package(navigation, sat radio)
Full m-mode for suspension and power.
Sunroof
Bluetooth audio via tune2air iPod adapter in center console, works better than most new cars.
Aftermarket catback exhaust, sounds great. I have the original OEM that can go with the car if you prefer to put that back on.

Car is in exceptional condition. I am the second owner and have taken extremely good care of it during my 2 year ownership, only added 10,000mi, it is not a daily driver.

The seats and any other leather interior parts have been cleaned and conditioned with leather conditioner on a regular basis and they have no rips, tears, cracks, fading or rough/dry areas. Specifically the driver seat bolster, which typically sees the most wear in cars, is in great shape and has no excessive wear like you may see in many cars.
Exterior was detailed professionally when I first bought it to take out some swirls in the paint via a 2 step correction and sealed with Optimum Opti-seal every 3 months. Never took it through automatic car washes during my ownership.

Mechanically everything is sound, nothing needs repair or reconditioning.
I purchased the car used at BMW North Scottsdale with 59000mi. They went through everything and fixed any issues. Put on brand new factory brakes and rotors, Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires(OEM), repaired nicks in the wheels and repainted the full front bumper to clean up any rock chips.
Oil was changed 6000mi after I bought it, rather than the normal 12000mi BMW interval which I think is too long.
I had oil analysis done by Blackstone to make sure there were no excess metals or contaminants in the oil that would point to problems and it came back with a clean bill of health. I can provide the buyer a copy of this.

This is one amazing car and the most reliable BMW I have ever owned. Everything is solid. I really hate to sell it but I just never get a chance to drive it and we have too many cars right now.
You will have a hard time finding a better condition E92 M3.

$27,000

See Craigslist ad for pictures:
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/6107327473.html

Last edited by phxbenk; 07-05-2017 at 03:39 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2017, 01:22 PM   #2
Merkic
Rep
Drives: 1

What exhaust do you have on the car?
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2017, 08:43 PM   #3
phxbenk
///M
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3