BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

09-27-2017, 10:29 AM   #1
e46tiag
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: F82

Which F80/F82 Lowering Kit is this?

My dealership (BMW Toronto) sent me this photo yesterday of their new M4 with M performance parts. They said they also installed a lowering kit. It looks incredible!

So any idea what this lowering kit is? Is it the M Performance suspension? I'm surprised they have it in stock.

Appreciate 0
      09-27-2017, 11:57 AM   #2
scott13
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 | BSM | 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46tiag View Post
My dealership (BMW Toronto) sent me this photo yesterday of their new M4 with M performance parts. They said they also installed a lowering kit. It looks incredible!

So any idea what this lowering kit is? Is it the M Performance suspension? I'm surprised they have it in stock.
At the risk of stating the obvious, it's kinda hard to tell from looking at a picture of the outside of the car which lowering kit it's using.

MP HAS is probably a good guess, but if you want to be sure, just ask the dealer.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2017, 12:17 PM   #3
e46tiag
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott13 View Post
Quote:

At the risk of stating the obvious, it's kinda hard to tell from looking at a picture of the outside of the car which lowering kit it's using.

MP HAS is probably a good guess, but if you want to be sure, just ask the dealer.
I will ask the dealer for sure. They seem really busy with month end apparently. It is obviously an oem part being from the dealer. There is no other factory suspension kit other than the M HAS for the F80/82 right? That has got to be it then. Looks really nice.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2017, 01:31 PM   #4
SanchoDivine
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 M3

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott13 View Post
Quote:

I will ask the dealer for sure. They seem really busy with month end apparently. It?s obviously an oem part being from the dealer. There?s no other factory suspension kit other than the M HAS for the F80/82 right? That?s got to be it then. Looks really nice.
Correct, in terms of height adjustment, M Performance HAS is the only BMW kit. If this is how it came brand new, it has to be what's on the car.
Appreciate 0