EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts

06-16-2018, 07:12 PM   #1
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

V2 steering wheel, mint condition.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hi there. I purchased this very nice wheel from another forum member recently, and after installing it in my car and driving a few times I honestly like the original steering wheel better. I'll obviously be in the big time minority here, but I prefer a smoother steering wheel where it doesn't feel like my hands are running over bumps and stuff all the time. As well, the top part of the steering wheel is kind of angled which I didn't know (hard to describe unless you've used one), and I'm not a fan.

To seal the deal, I just know my greasy hands are going to turn the alcantara to ratty mush in less than a year's time. While this wheel looks 10000000x better than the stock steering wheel, to me this is one of those few cases where looks just aren't enough.

Anyway, I'd like to sell JUST the wheel, NO TRIM. The trim is sick and I'll be using it on my stock wheel once I reinstall it.

The V2 is still installed on my car, but I'll take it off the moment somebody wants it and pays for it. Installation of these wheels is a total snap, after watching a youtube video detailing the process you can have the wheels swapped in under 30 minutes easy.

Here is a picture I just took of the wheel, my price is $550 shipped and once again NO TRIM IS INCLUDED. YOU'RE JUST BUYING THE WHEEL.

Thanks.

Appreciate 0
      06-16-2018, 10:51 PM   #2
just blaze
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Hi there. I purchased this very nice wheel from another forum member recently, and after installing it in my car and driving a few times I honestly like the original steering wheel better. I'll obviously be in the big time minority here, but I prefer a smoother steering wheel where it doesn't feel like my hands are running over bumps and stuff all the time. As well, the top part of the steering wheel is kind of angled which I didn't know (hard to describe unless you've used one), and I'm not a fan.

To seal the deal, I just know my greasy hands are going to turn the alcantara to ratty mush in less than a year's time. While this wheel looks 10000000x better than the stock steering wheel, to me this is one of those few cases where looks just aren't enough.

Anyway, I'd like to sell JUST the wheel, NO TRIM. The trim is sick and I'll be using it on my stock wheel once I reinstall it.

The V2 is still installed on my car, but I'll take it off the moment somebody wants it and pays for it. Installation of these wheels is a total snap, after watching a youtube video detailing the process you can have the wheels swapped in under 30 minutes easy.

Here is a picture I just took of the wheel, my price is $550 shipped and once again NO TRIM IS INCLUDED. YOU'RE JUST BUYING THE WHEEL.

Thanks.

Pm
      06-17-2018, 12:02 AM   #3
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by just blaze View Post
Pm
SOLD, thanks Jostin!

Jostin I received the payment, but your PM box is FULL so I was unable to send you another message. Rest assured I have payment and will be shipping the wheel on Monday morning. Please make some room in your PM box when you have a moment so I can send you tracking number at that time, thanks again!
Appreciate 0