BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-11-2008, 09:30 PM   #1
epecon
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

Order Tracking Status Question

Firstly, thanks for all the detailed information on order tracking. My quick question is that I purchased my car on 6/07 and the dealer modified an existing order. Today, 6/11 the 1-800 number already says that the car is now in production and that it is scheduled for completion on 6/16. When I look at the website, other than my interior and exterior color, most of the options are incorrect. Should I worry about this or is this consistent with what others have said that it takes some time for the website to be updated on a dealer modified order. The dealer confirmation sheet I received lists all of my options they way I want them so I have to assume that the website just needs updating, correct?:iono:
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2008, 09:33 PM   #2
wrx4sale
In Love
Rep
Drives:

Correct my man, even though I knew this happened it still bugged me out when it happened to me, everything will catch up soon, the bmw website is a few days behind, stick with calling the 800 number and speaking with the reps.