XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

10-19-2011, 07:37 PM   #1
X5MC_LI
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5MC

For Sale: X5 Aerodynamic Kit as well as other parts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys. New to forum here but have been following for a while.
I have a \'09 X5 4.8i Xdrive fully loaded and the lease is ending in about a month. I take great care of all my cars so evrth on it is almost brand new.
I\'m selling an aerodynamic kit that I put on it when I got it. For those who know about it, u know how much it changes the look of the car.
3 piece front set and 3 piece back set. It is currently painted in Alpine White but of course could be repainted if needed, but would be ideal for an Alpine White X5 owner.
Fits all X5 models pre-face lift including 3.0\'s as well. Great way to upgrade the look of your car. I have some sick pics of my car. Will try to post them here once I figure out how. Sry, like I said a newby...lol
Also am selling the screen unlocker in order to watch DVD in motion. Don\'t know the proper term for it.
As well as a separate DVD player for the car. And btw, the screen unlocker is for the full screen, because there are some unlockers that unlock only 3/4 of a screen like factory DVD player will give you.
Also selling the Matte Black front grilles. (not painted) original matte black plastic. Also selling the fog light xenon bulbs and their ballosts.
As well as xenon bulbs for angel eyes (H8) and ballosts for them and finally the matching xenon bulbs for headlights. All 3 sets of xenon bulbs are from same lineup so the color is identical. 10000K to be exact. Might sound blue but trust me it\'s not.
The best hyperwhite color possible.
Will except various offers. No set price for any items. Please email or call if interested in any or all products. Will give a good break on price if buyer will take evrth off my hands.
asrph72@gmail.com
(718)781-5551
Alex

Good luck and thanx everyone.

Appreciate 0
      10-21-2011, 09:30 PM   #2
kroyc
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW X5

pictures please...thanks
Appreciate 0