XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

12-29-2011, 11:55 AM   #1
benz715
Private
Rep
Drives: 535xi soon to be X5

TAKEOVER LEASE- FULLY LOADED CUSTOM 2011 X5 5.0 M Sport

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Beautiful FULLY LOADED- 2011 Complete M Sport X5 5.0 customized vehicle with an MSRP of 84K and 5k of work put into it afterwards. COMES WITH TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE, CONVENIENCE PACKAGE, M PACKAGE, 20 INCH RIMS, PREMIUM SOUND, PREMIUM PACKAGE, NAVIGATION, THIRD ROW SEATING, LUXURY PACKAGE, REAR CLIMATE PACKAGE, FRONT BUMPER CAMERAS, COLD WEATHER PACKAGE, & Ipod connectivity.

Exterior- White
Interior- Nevada Cinnamon Brown with light poplar wood trim

VERY motivated to sell. Gorgeous custom black 20" inch wheels, custom black BMW emblems, black roof rails, Full 3m front bumper clearbra worth 1000 dollars, black kidney grills, hyper white angel eyes, HID fogs, LED license plate bulbs and more.

I put all taxes down up front with first months payment which was $5200 total- my loss is your gain. Garage kept and completely pampered. Non Smoker, Garage kept and dealer maintained. I am moving out of the country bc of work and need to get rid of it ASAP. ALL you need to do is take over my payments. MY PAYMENT IS $925.70. Please call me to setup a viewing at 516-523-3779 and if your SERIOUS ONLY. I am located in Long Island, New York.

I HAVE 23 Months left on the lease. Currently have 9800 miles on the car. Total allowance of miles is 10,000 per year which comes out to about 950 miles a month. I am leaving the country for work on Jan. 25.

Also, please see my swapalease listing below:
http://www.swapalease.com/lease/deta...x?salid=721992

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-30-2011, 09:13 AM   #2
benz715
Private
Rep
Drives: 535xi soon to be X5

bump
Appreciate 0